Preschool is available to any child regardless of his/her parents’ religious affiliation, creed, or race. Children must be 3 years old by December 1st and potty trained, as we do not have diaper changing facilities. Openings at the school are filled according to the position of a child’s name on the waiting list based on the date the Director receives the application. We recommend that a child’s name be placed on the waiting list at the earliest possible date. Placement on the waiting list does not guarantee that there will be an opening for the child.
All forms required for admission will be due before your child begins school. The forms include the following:
- Acknowledgement of Receiving Handbook
- Child Preadmission Health History LIC 702
- Consent for Medical Treatment LIC 627
- Emergency Information Form
- Identification and Emergency Information LIC 700
- K12 Alerts
- Notifications of Parent’s Rights LIC 995
- Personal Rights LIC 613A
- Physician’s Report LIC 701
- Picture Release
- Sign-in/Sign-out Signature Form
- WCPC Preschool Covid-19 Safety Procedures
You can download these forms under our Resources page.